Bill Gates Warns: ‘We’ve NOT Seen The Worst Of COVID’

(Rallying Patriots) – Bill Gates isn’t going anywhere and he insists, neither is COVID. He’s now warning that there is a “way above five percent” risk that the world hasn’t seen the worst of COVID yet.

The Microsoft billionaire claims he doesn’t want to be all “doom and gloom” but that there was a risk that an “even more transmissive and even more fatal” variant could be coming.

“We’re still at risk of this pandemic generating a variant that would be even more transmissive and even more fatal,” Gates told The Financial Times on Saturday.

“It’s not likely, I don’t want to be a voice of doom and gloom, but it’s way above a 5 percent risk that this pandemic, we haven’t even seen the worst of it.”

Bill Gates routinely makes such predictions. In December 2021, he warned on Twitter that people needed to prepare for the worst part of the pandemic and had previously cautioned in 2015 that the world was not ready for the next pandemic.

COVID has reportedly killed around 6.2 million people worldwide since March 2020 (if you believe the numbers) but cases and, more importantly, deaths, have dropped significantly in recent weeks.

Gates’ warning comes after the director-general of the World Health Organization, Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, issued a similar warning claiming that because people are moving on from “mitigation” efforts that the world is at risk for a COVID resurgence.

Naturally, Gates is sounding the alarm bell. On Tuesday, he’s set to release his new book, “How to Prevent the Next Pandemic.” He wants people to buy up his book and continue to live in fear and look to him as the only man with the answers.

He’s been urging the governments of the world to invest in a team of epidemiologists and computer modelers to help identify global health threats in the future.

He calls this plan the Global Epidemic Response and Mobilization Initiative and wants it to be managed by the WHO who he claims is the only global organization capable of putting together and managing such a “top-notch” team of experts. It would only cost around $1 billion a year.

“The current WHO funding is not at all serious about pandemics,” Gates said, adding that “less than 10 full-time people” were working on outbreak preparedness and “even those people are distracted with many other activities.”

In other words, he wants the countries of the world to pump even more money into the inept WHO.

COVID cases in the US are currently increasing after months of decline. However, do we really need to continue panicking over COVID cases when death rates have steadily dropped? Even during the winter omicron surge, deaths remained low indicating that while the virus might be more transmissible, it’s a lot less dangerous.

Even now, cases are beginning to rise (screenshot here) yet deaths are remaining low (screenshot here).

It seems like it’s time for Bill Gates to just let it go but he won’t because he knows there will be another pandemic because it’s already planned, just like COVID was.

Copyright 2022. RallyingPatriots.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here